Shew - In the past two weeks I've hopped from hotel to hotel, partly for work and partly for our family reunion/vacation. Like my Dad used to say, we're like cows heading for the barn. One more night in Dallas visiting our daughter, Caitlin, and then I get to sleep in my own comfy bed.
- Cut out a 1" x 1" square of the designer paper.
- Dab some Crystal Effects on the square paper.
- Lay one of our Clear Buttons on top of the paper.
- After the Crystal Effects dries a little, use a large needle or paper piercing tool to make the button holes.
- Thread our linen thread through the button holes to tie the button to the ribbon.
Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade designer paper, Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry cardstock available July 1; Whisper White (100730) cardstock
Ink: Soft Suede and Melon Mambo Stampin' Write Markers
Etc.: Clear Buttons (115447), Linen Tread (104199), Soft Suede Polka Dot 1/2" Grosgrain Ribbon (111372), Stamp-a-ma-jig (101149), and Crystal Effects (101055).